Creamy and decadent, this Cheesecake cocktail drink is sure to be the talk of your next party or special event.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE FUN MARTINIS
Do you love the Cheesecake Factory restaurant? If so, you’ll love this delicious cheesecake drink recipe!
This Cheesecake Cocktail is one of the best drinks to serve for any occasion! It’s easy, bursting with flavor, and great for an adults-only gathering.
This cheesecake drink recipe is a delicious option for a hot summer day.
You can easily make it yourself in no time at all! All you’ll need to do is use a shaker and the ingredients listed below.
Cheesecake Martini Ingredients
You’ll be hard pressed to find a liquor that doesn’t pair well with cheesecake in one form or another.
Cheesecake is one of those desserts that’s very versatile.
That’s why it’s so easy to turn it into a cocktail like this recipe!
You can make this delicious drink as per the recipe below or add fruit flavored liquors, just like normal cheesecake tastes great with fruit added to the top.
This cheesecake cocktail recipe uses Amaretto, vanilla vodka, and Irish cream (Kahlua).
For the full ingredients and instructions, scroll down to my printable recipe card.
As far as special equipment goes, you will need a cocktail shaker for this drink.
- Vanilla Vodka
- Cream (half & half)
- 1 Ounce Kahlua
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Ice (optional)
What is Irish cream?
This cheesecake cocktail uses Amaretto, vanilla vodka, and Irish cream. You may be wondering what Irish cream is?
It’s a cream liqueur that tastes like chocolate and coffee.
You can find it at liquor stores or online if you don’t have any in your home already.
The most popular version of Irish Cream that’s used in a cheesecake cocktail recipe is Kahlua. However, you can use other Irish Cream brands to make your drink too.
Cheesecake Cocktail Recipe
Coat the rim of your glass using the directions below if desired.
If using ice, place a handful or half a cup in your cocktail shaker.
Add the Kahlua, amaretto, vanilla vodka, and cream to the shaker.
Shake for 30 seconds and strain into prepared glass. Enjoy!
- You can use other brands of vanilla vodka or even plain vodka in a pinch.
- Want less of a bite and a touch more creamy? Remove one ounce of vanilla vodka and replace it with half an ounce of cream and a half ounce of Kahlua.
- If you don’t want to rim the glass, you don’t have to. However, it adds to the cheesecake experience.
How To Add a Rim To Your Cheesecake Martini
For the rim of the glass, I use honey and graham cracker crumbs for added flavor, texture, and appearance.
If you don’t have graham cracker crumbs, you can also use cinnamon and sugar.
Dip each side of the glass rim in honey.
Place the graham cracker crumbs on a plate and coat the rim of the glass.
Set the glass aside.
Other variations for this cheesecake cocktails
- If you want cheesecake cocktails with chocolate syrup, then add it before you begin the shaking process.
- Cheesecake cocktails with strawberries are quick and easy to make. Just add fresh, cut-up strawberries before you begin shaking. If you want the chunks of strawberries in your glass, you’ll want to add those to your glass after shaking and straining.
- Cheesecake cocktails with peanut butter go well together. Crazy, right?! Just add a teaspoon of peanut butter to the shaker before beginning the shaking process.
- Fruity twists to this cocktail recipe are always a plus as well. Replace an ounce of the vanilla vodka with an ounce of a fruity liquor of your choice. One of the more popular choices are cherry and raspberry.
This cheesecake cocktail recipe is an easy way to serve delicious drinks that everyone will love!
You can easily personalize them with your favorite alcohol, fruit flavors, and garnishes.
If you love the classic dessert, you'll adore this cheesecake cocktail! It's easy to make this delicious cheesecake martini and it is always a hit!
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2 oz Cream (half & half)
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz Kahlua
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Coat the rim of your glass in honey and then dip in graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- If using ice, place a handful or half a cup in your shaker.
- Add the Kahlua, amaretto, vanilla vodka, and cream to the shaker.
- Shake for 30 seconds and strain into prepared glass. Enjoy!