This Winter white sangria with Champagne is perfect for adding to your holiday drinks menu.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE HOLIDAY COCKTAILS
Winter White Sangria With Champagne
This winter, try a refreshing and festive take on the classic Spanish drink, Sangria. Here, Champagne is used in place of red wine, and seasonal fruits like apples, and cranberries are added for a holiday twist. This Winter White Sangria is perfect for serving at your next holiday party!
Your guests are sure to love this sparkling sangria with real cranberries for the Christmas look!
Holiday Sangria Ingredients
As the weather turns cold, many people’s thoughts turn to red wine. But there’s no reason to put away your white wine when the temperature drops.
In fact, winter is the perfect time to enjoy a refreshing glass of winter white Sangria.
Sparkling white wine and fruit combine to create a delicious and festive drink that will warm you up on even the coldest winter nights.
These are the simple ingredients you need for this yummy cocktail. For full step-by-step instructions, scroll down to our recipe card at the bottom of the page.
This recipe makes 4-6 glasses of sparkling sangria that is sure to be a hit at your next holiday gathering.
- White cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries
How To Make Sangria With Champagne
Add a handful of ice cubes into the large pitcher.
Slice up the apple & lime and place the slices into the pitcher. I made my apple slices into star shapes to make it more festive!
Add one cup of fresh cranberries.
Pour in the champagne.
Add one cup of vodka.
Top off with white cranberry juice.
Garnish with fresh rosemary when serving.
Tips for the perfect winter white Sangria
Sangria is a refreshing and festive drink that is perfect for winter gatherings.
Here are some tips for making the perfect winter white Sangria:
1. Choose a good quality sparkling white wine. A fruity and light wine works best. While you don’t have to use real French Champagne, a quality wine is important. Keep it Spanish and use Cava or try Prosecco.
2. Add seasonal fruits such as oranges, pears, or apples.
3. Stir in some brandy or rum for an extra bit of warmth.
4. Let the Sangria sit for at least an hour so all the flavors can meld together.
5. Serve over ice and enjoy!
This festive cocktail is perfect for your holiday table! Make easily for a crowd, it is a light and refreshing sparkling Christmas drink.
- 1 cup Vodka
- 750ml Champagne (1 Bottle)
- 3 Cups White Cranberry Juice
- 1 Apple (Sliced)
- Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Lime (Sliced)
- Fresh Rosemary
- Ice Cubes
- Add a handful of ice cubes into the large pitcher.
- Slice up the apple & lime and place the slices into the pitcher.
- Add one cup of fresh cranberries.
- Pour in the champagne.
- Add one cup of vodka.
- Top off with white cranberry juice.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary when serving.
Leave your sangria overnight for the best taste!