This White Christmas martini is delicious and perfect for the holidays. Made with white chocolate liqueur, it is the perfect addition to your holiday cocktail menu.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS
Few things evoke the holidays quite like a White Christmas which is why this white chocolate martini is so popular!
This festive drink is the perfect way to celebrate the season with family and friends.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this martini is both easy to make and delicious.
Whether you’re looking for a festive cocktail to serve at your holiday party or simply want a fun way to enjoy the holidays, this White Christmas Martini is sure to fit the bill.
White Christmas Martini Ingredients
A White Christmas Martini is the perfect way to enjoy the festive season.
This delightful cocktail is made with vodka and white chocolate liqueur, and is garnished with a candy cane or holiday sugar on the rim.
Its decadent vanilla flavor will leave you feeling merry and bright.
If you are looking for more White Christmas themed cocktails, make sure to check out my White Christmas Mojito and White Christmas shot too!
For full step-by-step instructions, scroll down to our recipe card at the bottom of the page.
I made this delicious cocktail with white chocolate liqueur which you can get at most liquor stores. It is a creamy, delicious alternative to milk or dark chocolate liqueur.
To make this drink you need:
- White Chocolate Liqueur (I used Mozart white chocolate liqueur)
- Creme de Cacao
- Half and Half or thick cream
- Vanilla Vodka
For the glass (optional):
- Red and Green sanding sugar
How To Make A White Christmas Martini
This Christmas cocktail is so easy to make!
Step 1: Mix The Ingredients
Add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well for 15 seconds.
Step 2: Pour and garnish
Pour into the glass. Add a candy cane if desired.
How To Garnish Your White Chocolate Martini
A really easy way to garnish your martini is to rim the glass with holiday colored sanding sugar.
To do this, just put some honey in a shallow bowl or saucer. In a second saucer, places some sanding sugar in green and red.
To rim your glass:
- Dip your glass in the honey.
- Next, dip it in the sanding sugar. Set aside for a minute before pouring the cocktail in the glass.
Use rum or gin instead of vodka: If you prefer, you can substitute the gin for vodka 1:1 in this recipe
I used vanilla vodka but you could also use plain vodka or peppermint vodka to make it a candy cane martini.
This delicious White Chocolate Martini is the perfect edition to your next festive gathering! It is so easy to make and tastes great.
- 2 oz White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 oz Creme de Cacao
- 2 oz Half and Half
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 3/4 cup of ice
- Honey and sanding sugar for the rim
- Rim the glass by dipping it in honey and then in sanding sugar.
- In a shaker, add in ice and all the ingredients. Shake well.
- Pour shaker mixture into your glass. Top with a candy cane if you wish.
- You can easily double this recipe to make more than one cocktail
- You can use vanilla vodka or plain vodka to suit.
- If you don't have half and half, you can use milk or heavy cream.