If you are looking for an easy Halloween party punch, look no further than this 3 ingredient Halloween punch with alcohol.
Also known as the candy corn punch, this drink is a festive cocktail that is perfect for Halloween night.
Not only is it perfect for the spooky season, but the best part is that it is made in minutes and always a hit at Halloween parties.
With just 3 simple ingredients and an easy way to turn this spooky drink into a fun non-alcoholic Halloween punch that everyone can enjoy.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information.
MORE HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS
Candy Corn Punch Recipe
Whether you serve it in individual cups or in a large trifle bowl, this is the perfect Halloween punch for your next party.
Made in just a couple of minutes with no special tools or fancy ingredients, it is one of my favorite drinks when I need to make a punch ahead of time.
Read on for the directions and scroll to the bottom of this page for a printable recipe card.
What alcohol is in the Candy Corn Punch?
With only 3 ingredients, you can be sure to have a happy Halloween with this quick and easy fruit punch.
I’ve tried a few different alcohol variations but I find that white rum really works best.
If rum really isn’t your thing, then you can use vodka instead.
To make this delicious cocktail, you will need:
- Orange Juice
- White Rum
- Lemon-Lime soda
For the garnish, you can add in some candy corn pieces if you like.
As far as equipment goes, you just need a large punch bowl and a ladle.
I got this fantastic pumpkin bowl from Amazon. It is actually marketed as a candy dish but it is perfect for Halloween drinks!
How To Make This Easy Halloween Punch Recipe
This is the perfect big-batch cocktail as it is really easy to make and can be turned into a mocktail for the whole family to enjoy.
First of all, fill your punch bowl with ice cubes.
Add the rum into your punch bowl followed by the orange juice. Top with lemon lime soda.
Garnish as desired (see below for some fun options).
How To Garnish The Candy Corn Punch
As this is a 3 ingredient Halloween punch, you can skip the garnish completely if you like.
If you do fancy making it a bit special for your next Halloween party, here are some ideas:
- Add candy eyeballs to your punch
- Plastic spiders can also make it really festive
- Candy corn pieces are another way to make drink extra special
- Another fun adornment are some gummy worms hanging off the side of your punch bowl
Tips For Making The Perfect Halloween Punch
- If you want a slightly different colour and flavor to your punch, you can try a different juice such as pineapple juice, cranberry juice or grape juice
- You can use lemonade or ginger ale if you prefer not to use soda.
- Dry ice or a smoke machine are so much fun and a great way to make this punch extra spooky
- If you don’t want to use a punch bowl, you can serve this alcoholic punch recipe in mason jars
- Another fun idea is to use Halloween themed syringes for your punch
Non-Alcoholic Candy Corn Punch
Keep it simple and make this fun punch non-alcoholic by simply replacing the rum with a cup of water.
Of course, you could use more soda but to keep the sugar content a bit more reasonable, I prefer to dilute with some water.
This delicious Halloween punch is so easy to make and can easily be converted into a non-alcoholic punch for your non-drinking guests.
- 1 cup white Rum
- 3 Cups orange juice
- 1.5 cups lemon-lime soda
- Add ice to your punch bowl
- Next add the rum and orange juice. Stir
- Top with lemon-lime soda
- Garnish with pieces of candy corn if desired
- You can use vodka instead of rum if preferred
- To turn this drink into a mocktail, use 1 cup of water instead of rum