This apple pie milkshake recipe is so easy to make and create for any fall occasion. Serve it with or without alcohol for fun treat for everyone.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE FALL COCKTAILS
Boozy Apple Pie Milkshake
Serve your guests this delicious milkshake made that taste of fall – apples and cinnamon.
You can easily make this a mocktail milkshake so it is perfect for everyone to enjoy.
- Apple pie ice cream (or apple ice cream)
- Silver rum
These are the simple ingredients you need for this yummy fall milkshake recipe. For full step-by-step instructions, scroll down to our recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon for topping
- whipped cream for topping
- apple for topping (optional)
- Caramel sauce
You’ll need a blender to make this frothy treat. I personally use the Margaritaville blender for all my cocktails but a smoothie blender will also work fine.
This recipe can easily be doubled or triple to make enough for everyone.
How To Make An Apple Pie Milkshake
Mix your ingredients: In a blender, add in apple ice cream, rum and milk. Blend well.
Make your drink: Pour into a glass
Garnish: Top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Drizzle with caramel sauce and add a slice of apple if desired.
To make this a mocktail, just omit the rum when you are adding the ingredients to the blender.
How To Serve Your Apple Pie Milkshake
- Serve with a slice of apple pie!
- Dip the rim of the milkshake glass in caramel before you pour in the milkshake for a delicious sweet taste with every sip
Frequently asked questions
Can I use other liquors besides rum?
Absolutely. Some of the other ideas that are popular choices include vodka and rum. You can even use apple or caramel schnapps in this drink to enhance the flavor of the ice cream.
Can I make these without alcohol?
Yes, just omit the rum when following the directions. You will have a delicious non-alcoholic milkshake that everyone can enjoy.
- Use slightly thawed ice cream to make it easier to blend into your milkshake.
- You can use regular vodka (plain vodka) or apple rum in this recipe instead of white rum.
- Serve immediately once you have topped the milkshake with the whipped cream
More Apple Pie Inspired Cocktails
Apple Pie Moscow Mule – This delicious twist on the classic Moscow Mule is perfect for fall!
Caramel Apple Mimosa – If you love the taste of caramel apples, you will “fall” for this autumn Mimosa recipe.
This tasty apple milkshake recipe can be made with or without alcohol for the ultimate fall treat!
- 5 scoops apple pie or apple ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz White Rum
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Cinnamon for topping
- Optional: caramel sauce and a slice of apple for topping
- In a blender, add in apple pie ice cream, rum, and milk. Blend well.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped topping and cinnamon
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve with a slice of apple if desired.
- Serve cold!
You can use vodka or rum for this drink.
Omit the alcohol when blending to make this a mocktail