It’s your birthday and you want to celebrate in style! A red velvet martini is the perfect drink to help you party.
This sprinkle cocktail not only looks great but it is delicious too and is always a fun addition to any party.
This birthday cake martini is easy to make and it’s sure to be a hit with everyone. So grab a few ingredients and get ready to have some fun. Cheers!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information.
MORE FUN COCKTAIL RECIPES
Why you’ll love the Pink Sprinkle Cocktail
If you are a fan of creamy, dessert like drinks, this cupcake martini is just like having a slice of delicious red velvet cake – complete with the sprinkles.
This cocktail is really easy to make and is super impressive to serve at a birthday party or really, any celebration.
It is perfect for Valentine’s day or even Easter.
This Red Velvet Cocktail is:
- Creamy and delicious
- Perfect for celebrating
- Fantastic for martini lovers
- Easy to make
What is in the Pink Birthday Cake Cocktail?
While this red velvet martini looks very kid friendly, it bears mentioning that it does contain alcohol so it is an adults only drink. This is most definitely not a mocktail.
(If you want to give the kids something similar, you can use strawberry milk).
In our Sprinkle cocktail, you need the following:
- Sprinkles (non-pareils)
- Chocolate syrup
- Red Velvet Baileys Irish Cream or similar
- White Chocolate Syrup
- Vanilla Vodka
Although you could use chocolate liqueur with this cupcake martini, I prefer to use white chocolate syrup.
As the syrup is non-alcoholic, you can even buy it on Amazon.
You can also use plain vodka if you don’t have the vanilla kind on hand although the vanilla vodka is really great in this red velvet martini.
As for tools, you don’t need anything expect for two shot glasses for measuring your ingredients and two saucers for the sprinkle rim on your glass.
How To Make The Sprinkle Rim On Your Birthday Cake Cocktail
It is super easy to make a really impressive sprinkle rim on your martini glass.
All you need is chocolate syrup – the same kind that you buy at the grocery store and put on your ice cream sundaes.
You will also need some cute sprinkles. I used the round non-pareil kind but you can use any type you have.
Instructions for the sprinkle rim
- Put the chocolate syrup in a saucer. Roll your glass in it until the entire rim is covered
- Put your sprinkles in a shallow bowl or saucer. Dip the glass into the sprinkles
How To Make The Red Velvet Martini
Step 1: Add ice to your glass
Once your rim is set (a couple of minutes), put two ice cubes into your glass
Step 2: Measure your shots
Pour each liqueur into your martini glass one at a time starting with the Baileys. Stir before serving.
Step 3: Garnish
Garnish if you wish and serve immediately.
What could be more fun than a birthday cake cocktail?
This Pink Birthday Cake Martini is perfect for your next celebration! It's easy to make and tastes delicious. Cheers!
- 2 oz Red Velvet Cupcake Baileys
- 1/2 oz White chocolate syrup
- 2 oz Vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup
- To make the sprinkle rim, dip your glass in the chocolate syrup and then in the sprinkles. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Put two ice cubes into your martini glass
- Add the Red Velvet Baileys
- Next add the vodka and the white chocolate syrup
- Stir and serve immediately
- Although you could use chocolate liqueur with this cupcake martini, I prefer to use white chocolate syrup. As the syrup is non-alcoholic, you can even buy it on Amazon.
- You can also use plain vodka if you don't have the vanilla kind on hand although the vanilla vodka is really great in this red velvet martini.
Want More Baileys Cocktail Recipes?