If you love the movie, you will love this Disney Encanto cocktail that is as delicious as it is beautiful. Just don’t talk about Bruno!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE DISNEY INSPIRED COCKTAILS
Do love the movie Encanto and want a tasty cocktail to go with your viewing?
You’ll love this delicious gin martini.
This shimmering cocktail is inspired by the popular Disney Movie and was inspired after my 7th time watching the movie with my kids this past weekend.
If you don’t know Spanish, you might not know that Encanto means charm and I think you will agree that this cocktail is indeed magical and charming.
It looks so pretty that it’s great for celebrations of all kinds and great for those who want an adult beverage for a birthday party or other event.
This Encanto cocktail is delicious and really easy to make. I added a sparkling pink rim to the glass for a little extra.
What’s in the Encanto martini?
The Encanto martini is really easy to make with only 4 ingredients. The alcohol in the drink are white rum and gin.
I made this Encanto cocktail with Empress Gin which gives it the beautiful violet color.
If you are not familiar with this gin, you will love it. It is made with eight organic botanicals and the lilac hue comes from Butterfly pea blossom.
To make this drink you need:
- Empress Gin
- White Rum
- Lemon Lime Soda
- Blue Edible Glitter
I got my blue glitter from Amazon. It is so great for adding a shimmer to any kind of cocktail or mocktail you want to make.
I also used pink sparkle sugar for the rim but you can skip this if you want.
How To Make An Encanto Inspired Cocktail
If you’re ready to get drinking, here are the basic steps to the make this pretty glitter cocktail
- Add the rum to your martini glass
- Next add in the Empress gin
- Add a couple of ice cubes to your cocktail
- Top with lemon lime soda
- Sprinkle blue edible glitter on top and stir
- Serve immediately
How To Make A Pink Glitter Rim
Lastly, let’s talk about that glittery rim! Entirely optional, this gives your cocktail the perfect Encanto charm and makes it much more magical.
To make the rim you need clear honey (the runny kind) and pink sanding sugar.
It is so easy to make the rim:
- Spread pink sugar on a plate or large bowl in an even layer.
- Put honey on another plate
- Tilt the martini glass into the honey so that it sticks to the outside edge.
- Next dip the rim into the pink sugar. Set aside for a few minutes before making your cocktail
When To Serve An Encanto Cocktail
Although we call it an Encanto martini, this drink works well for so many occasions. It’s great as a:
- New Year’s Eve drink
- For Unicorn parties (if you like these kinds of drinks, check out my Unicorn Cocktail too!)
- Bachelorette party drink
- Girls night out drink
This delicious and shimmering cocktail is the perfect adult beverage for your next Encanto party - it is truly magical!
- 1.5 oz Empress Gin
- 1.5 oz White Rum
- 1/2 Can Lemon Lime Soda
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- Rim your glass with by dipping it in honey and then in pink sanding sugar. Let it dry before continuing
- Add in your white rum
- Follow with the Empress Gin
- Top with Lemon Lime Soda
- Sprinkle blue edible glitter into the drink and stir
- Slowly pour in the grenadine and serve immediately
You can buy edible glitter at store such as Michaels and on Amazon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 0g
More Fun Cocktail Recipes!
If you are in the mood for even more martinis, here are a few you might like:
- Pink Gin Martini Go pink instead of purple with this pink gin martini
- The Elsa Cocktail Let it go with this Frozen inspired drink
- Dirty Shirley Temple This adult version of the classic mocktail is easy to make and delicious