Perfect for sipping poolside, the Tipsy Mermaid Cocktail is just what you need to serve the crowd at your next summer party.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE FUN TROPICAL DRINKS
Tipsy Mermaid Cocktail
This Tipsy Mermaid Punch is one of the best drinks to serve for any occasion! It’s easy, bursting with flavor, and great for an adults-only pool party.
I like to serve it alongside some Mermaid Water for a fun themed gathering.
Another fun thing to serve if you want to stick with the mermaid theme are these delicious Mermaid Jello shots.
This tropical cocktail is a delicious option for a hot summer day plus this recipe makes a batch that is great for a crowd.
You can easily make it yourself in no time at all! All you’ll need to do is use a pitcher and the ingredients listed below.
Tipsy Mermaid Punch Ingredients
This drink is so easy to make and tastes divine! If you are a fan of tropical drinks with lots of flavor, then the Tipsy Mermaid is for you!
For the full ingredients and instructions, scroll down to my printable recipe card.
As far as special equipment goes, you will need a cocktail shaker for this drink.
- White Claw Watermelon Seltzer (12 ounces)
- Pineapple Juice
- Blue Curacao
- Lime Juice
Tipsy Mermaid Recipe
Combine the pineapple juice, blue curacao, lime juice, and rum into small pitcher and lightly stir.
Pour in the White Claw and give a light stir, but not too much as you don’t want to flatten it.
Serve with ice, a lime slice, pineapple slice, or maraschino cherries, if desired, and enjoy!
Tips To Make Your Tipsy Mermaid Great
- This is meant to be a lightly flavored cocktail that’s not overpowering, but a gorgeous and eye-catching color. However, if you want more flavor, add more pineapple juice. You can play with the amounts to suit your tastes and preferences.
- You can use any flavor White Claw you prefer, watermelon just does the best, in my opinion.
- If you don’t have lime juice, you could swap for lemon juice, in a pinch. Still tastes great!
- For an added flavor bonus, use spiced or banana rum instead of regular rum. This gives it an island feel.
- Don’t overmix once you add the White Claw. You don’t want to flatten the seltzer as it makes the flavor not near as good.
- You can use any seltzer you prefer. You’ll just want to make sure the flavor matches the drink or you’ll end up with a strange tasting drink.
The tropical Tipsy Mermaid cocktail is perfect for summer days and nights!
- 1 Can White Claw Watermelon Seltzer
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Rum
- 2 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- Combine the pineapple juice, blue curacao, lime juice, and rum in a mixing container such as a small pitcher and lightly stir.
- Pour in the White Claw and give a light stir, but not too much as you don’t want to flatten it.
- Serve with ice, a lime slice, a pineapple slice, or maraschino cherries, if desired, and enjoy!