If you’re looking for a spooky party treat that will get people talking, look no further than these Halloween Vampire Kiss jello shots
These simple and fun shots are perfect for your next Halloween party or just any party when you want to go a bit gothic!
Plus, they’re easy to make and are sure to be a hit with all your guests
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE HALLOWEEN JELLO SHOTS
Why I Love These Vampire Jello Shots
First of all, these jello shots are so impressive!
They are actually really easy to make but totally look much harder.
If you make them with no alcohol, they will work great for a Halloween school party treat too.
Vampire Kiss Jello Shot Ingredients
I’ve made these jello shots with cherry-flavoured jello but you can use your favourite flavor of jello as long as it is red in color.
Red looks great because it has that creepy vampire blood effect.
Here’s what you need to make these Vampire jello shots – scroll down to my printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Cherry Jello
- Black Food Coloring
- Condiment Cups
You will get 8-10 jello cups out of the recipe.
Directions For Making Vampire Kiss Jello Shots
Bring 1/2 of a cup of water to a boil.
Pour in half of the cherry jello mix
Then add 1/2 cup of vodka.
Fill each condiment cup up half way.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Once solid, remove from refrigerator.
Bring 1/2 a cup of water to a boil and then add the remaining jello.
Pour in the vodka and stir.
Add black food coloring.
Top each of the condiment cups off with the black jello.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until the top layer of jello has set.
How To Serve Your Vampire Jello Shots
While these impressive Jello shots don’t really need much to look spooky, here are some ideas if you want to take them to the next level:
- Add whipped cream and Halloween sprinkles for an extra festive look
- Put a pair of plastic Vampire fangs on top of each Jello shot
- Use these fun red glitter cupcake toppers as Jello shot toppers!
More Halloween Cocktail Recipes!
If you loved this easy Halloween Jello Shot recipe, make sure you check out some of other favorite Halloween drinks:
In the meantime, make sure you subscribe below to get more fun cocktail recipes.
These Vampire Kiss Jello shots are perfect for your next Halloween party! They are impressive and easy to make in minutes!
- 1 Box Cherry Jello
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Vodka
- Black food coloring
- Condiment cups
- Bring 1/2 of a cup of water to a boil.
- Pour in half of the cherry jello mix
- Then add 1/2 cup of vodka.
- Stir well.
- Fill each condiment cup up half way.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Once solid, remove from refrigerator.
- Bring 1/2 a cup of water to a boil and then add the remaining jello.
- Pour in the vodka and stir.
- Add black food coloring.
- Top each of the condiment cups off with the black jello.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.