Are you ready for the best St Patrick’s Day cocktail out there? You’ll love James and the Giant Shamrock! It’s fruity, delicious and easy to make!
Make up a batch and get ready to say sláinte as you sip this green cocktail!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE ST PATRICK’S DAY COCKTAILS
James and The Giant Shamrock
I love making fun cocktails for the Irish holiday. We all know about green beer but there are also a ton of great green cocktails you can make too.
If you love tropical drinks but want something green and festive for St Patrick’s Day, you will love this delicious whiskey cocktail.
It is easy to make and goes down as easy as a peach!
And it is so tasty that you will find yourself mixing it up during the rest of the year too.
Read on for all the details and instructions.
James and The Giant Shamrock Ingredients
This is a super simple cocktail to make that doesn’t require any special equipment or fancy ingredients.
For the full ingredients and instructions, scroll down to my printable recipe card at the bottom of this page.
As far as special equipment goes, you don’t need anything more than a cocktail shaker and a strainer.
To create the perfect St Patrick’s Day cocktail, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Lemon-lime soda
- Blue Curacao
- Pineapple Juice
How To Make A Jameson Shamrock Cocktail
Add ice to a cocktail shaker then pour in the whiskey, Blue Curacao, lemonade and pineapple juice.
Shake for 15 seconds then strain into a glass with fresh ice.
Top with lemon-lime soda.
Garnish with a shamrock and serve immediately.
Tips For The Perfect James and The Giant Shamrock
- Use Jameson whisky. Of course, you can use a different whiskey or bourbon if you like but this cocktail was invented for Irish whisky.
- If you don’t have lemon-lime soda, you can also use club soda or even Fanta lemon.
- You can garnish this cocktail with a slice of lime or a fun St Patrick’s day trinket
Get ready to have the luck of the Irish with this delicious James and The Giant Shamrock cocktail recipe!
- 2 oz Jameson Whiskey
- 2 oz Blue Curacoa
- 2 oz Lemonade
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Lemon-Lime soda
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker then pour in the whiskey, Blue Curacao, lemonade and pineapple juice.
- Shake for 15 seconds then strain into a glass with fresh ice.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a shamrock and serve immediately.