Do you love Christmas as much as we do? If so, then you’ll love these Santa hat jello shots!
They’re a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday season.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE FESTIVE JELLO SHOT RECIPES
Santa Hat Jello Shots: Ingredients
This recipe makes 12 jello shots so it is perfect for a crowd. If you need to make more than that, just double or triple the recipe as needed.
- 1 package strawberry or other red jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 Cup cold water
- 1/2 Cup Plain or vanilla Vodka
- Whipped cream
- Strawberries with the tops cut off
Santa Hat Jello Shots- Variations
I ended up using strawberry jello for my shots but you can make these shots with any red jello – cherry, strawberry and raspberry would all work.
You can use plain vodka, vanilla vodka or white rum in this recipe, depending on what you prefer.
How To Make Santa Jello Shots
Boil 1 cup of water and then add in the red jello powder and stir until it is dissolved.
Mix in the cold water and vodka
Pour into shot cups and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
When you are ready to serve the jello shots, top with a squirt of whipped cream and a strawberry.
Tips For Making The Perfect Jello Shots
Using plastic jello cups is the easiest way to make jello shots.
You can find them at the dollar store and they are normally called dressing containers.
If you don’t want to use single -use plastic, you can also use small glass containers and small spoons too.
These festive Jello shots are so easy to make and are perfect for a holiday party. You can make them ahead and put them in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving.
- 3 oz package o any flavor red Jello
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 1/2 Cup Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- Whipped Cream
- 12 Strawberries with the tops cut off
- Boil the water and add the contents of the Jello package and stir for 2 minutes, until the powder is dissolved.
- Add vodka and cold water and stir
- Pour into shot cups and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Top with a squirt of whipped cream and a strawberry
- You can use plain or vanilla vodka or rum in this recipe.
- You can make these jello shots a day ahead and keep them in the fridge before serving.